2010年12月21日星期二

GMT-Master replica Bell & Ross watch models but you wouldn’t want

This watch is a special piece with black diamonds, which is being released early to the US market in late October.Check this website for the specs of the prize! fine-time.us/elinfo.htmClick here to go to the Watch Talk Forums! (note: You have to be registered to be able to access this part)? What to do if you like the Rolex Submariner and GMT-Master replica Bell & Ross watch models but you wouldn’t want to be caught dead with a Rolex? You look for alternatives ofcourse! Besides the usual’ alternatives like the Omega Seamaster Professional or even the cheaper MarcelloC rip-offs, what about spending some extra bucks (or whatever currency you have) and buy something more exclusive?

How have you tweaked your training to prepare for the environment?I bike to and from work every day in Boston, where its really windy and really cold. I breathe a lot harder on my bike and I think thats been good training for my lungs.This is probably the first time Im taking my training seriously. Ive done the proper training: three shorts runs a week and one long one, up to 18 miles. I still need the treadmill sometimes when I cant get myself to run outside (I know, I know) and the TV and iPod are really helpful. I usually like to train by Replica Omega 1181.70 Double Eagle Quartz Watch myself because I tend to have a lot of emotions when running long distances. I dont belong to any running clubs, but Ive been dying to try hashing in Boston.CARBOLOADING: Kenyan and Ethiopian runners introduce Kelly Hansen (blonde, center) to their version of a prerace meal before the Thailand marathon. Ugali is made from maize flour and tastes like stiff mashed potatoes.

As an alternative to the Submariner or Sea-Dweller diving replica Rolex Datejusts watch, take a look at this Blancpain Fifty Fathoms! Besides their rather classic looking watches, Blancpain also features this sporty diver in their collection.This large (45mm) watch is waterresistant to depths of 300 meters, features an inhouse mechanical self-winding movement (caliber 1315) with a power reserve of 120 hours.Picture by rrueger.ch, a great website about dive watches.As an alternative to the Rolex GMT-Master 16710, or the new one, 116710 (116713 for the steel/gold model), take a look at this Chopard Pro One GMT watch.The only con on this watch is that the GMT hour hand cannot? be set independently.

没有评论:

发表评论